Communications Skills Training for the CPA
Today’s competitive and complex business environment requires the CPA to be a strong communicator. Learn how to communicate your position effectively.
Topics will emphasize the communication process and explore techniques to improve oral communications, including telephone techniques and written communications. Explore communication and personality types while considering the importance of the human element, including empathy, ego and needs. Summarized topics covered through a series of mini-case studies.
- Becoming a stronger communicator
- The communication process
- Improving oral and written communications
- "Empathy, ego and needs," personality types and their influence on communications
- Case studies to summarize the webinar concepts
- Determine how to become a stronger communicator.
- Identify the communication process.
- Identify how to improve oral and written communications.
- Recognize empathy, ego and needs and personality types as they relate to communications.
Sole practitioners, firm partners, CFOs, controllers, department managers and staff accountants.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.