Small Business Issues In Today's Market
Gain insights to work effectively with small business clients in today’s market. Cover various small business concepts including legal issues, obtaining credit, risks to consider and how to effectively “target” market to the client.
Analyze legal issues that cover business structure and other “business law” concerns while avoiding giving legal advice. Review the credit area focusing on SBA financing, “conventional” commercial lending issues and other financing sources. The risk factors will highlight management and economic risks.
Touch on marketing topics that illustrate how the CPA can improve their ability to “target” market their services to existing and potential small business clients. Plus, learn how to deal with the small business “owner” and better address their personal financial needs. Concepts covered use “real-life” case scenarios.
- Effectiveness in working with the “small business” client
- Small business legal issues, credit, risk factors and marketing
- The “personal” financial needs of the small business owner
- Small business case studies
- Determine how to effectively work with the "small business" client.
- Recognize small business legal and credit issues, risk factors and marketing opportunities.
- Determine the financial needs of the small business owner.
- Summarize concepts through small business case studies.
CPAs, sole practitioners, firm partners, managers or staff accountants.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.