Time Management for CPAs
Develop a framework of “effective” time management. Identify the three time factors: time wasters or stealers, time savers and time management techniques.
Highlight concepts that distinguish the relationship between time management and behavioral science versus traditional time management tools or gimmicks. Also, explore the need for managing oneself to improve the management of time.
- Building an effective time management framework
- Three time factors-time wasters, time savers and time management techniques
- Managing "oneself" to improve the management of time
- Determine how to develop a framework of effective time management.
- Identify the three time factors: time wasters, time savers and time management techniques.
- Recognize the relationship of time management and behavioral science.
- Analyze self-management in order to improve the management of time.
Sole practitioners, firm partners, CFOs, controllers and staff accountants.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.