From Discovery to Trial: Working a Fraud Case
Engage in a step-by-step discovery of fraud through the various investigative procedures to determine the extent of the loss, narrow suspects to identifying the criminal and/or engaging in a civil trial of the perpetrator.
Collectively discuss the use of other professional experts, working with attorneys, depositions and expert testimony. As an interactive course, walk away with an exceptional and fun educational experience.
- Discovery a fraud
- Fraud investigation techniques and procedures
- Use of other experts
- Working with attorneys
- Increase awareness of fraud.
- Identify the do's and don't's of fraud investigation.
- Determine how and when to bring other professionals into the case.
- Determine how to get the case packaged for prosecution.
- Identify expert testimony tips.
Accountants in both private practice and industry.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.