Start-up and Small Business Financial Statements: Issues and Fraud
Through case problems and analyses of questions, explore the relationship between issues that face start-ups and small businesses and fraudulent financial reporting. Examine the associated risks of fraud and how to address the risk.
This course is ideal for CPAs who provide accounting services to start-ups and small businesses, either in industry or as a practitioner performing preparations, compilations or reviews.
- Fraudulent financial reporting
- Business issues and risks
- Going concern uncertainties
- Related party transactions
- Noncompliance with laws
- Preparations, compilation and reviews
- Client acceptance and continuation
- Recognize and address issues that face start-ups and small businesses.
- Identify the effects on financial statements and their relationship with fraud.
Accountants, controllers and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.