Understanding Form 5500
Get a practical review of Form 5500, including 5500SF and 5500EZ, and discuss related schedules, enforcement activity, 2018 changes, and what's on the horizon for the upcoming 5500 redesign.
Learn about what's changed on 2018 forms and schedules, as well as the latest filing requirements to ensure DOL and IRS compliance. Topics will also touch on delinquent filing procedures using voluntary compliance programs.
- What's changed since last year's returns?
- What's the latest on the proposed 5500 redesign?
- Forms 5500, 5500SF and 5500EZ
- Form 5500: nuances and schedules
- Reporting and disclosing compliance issues
- Reporting delinquent contributions
- Failure to file
- Identify the issues involved in preparing the Form 5500 series.
- Outline Form 5500 and related regulatory changes.
- Identify the latest disclosure requirements.
CPAs, attorneys, enrolled agents and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.