Blockchain And Digital Currency: The Next Frontier In Digital Transformation
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that runs on blockchain technology. But aside from being the backbone of cryptocurrency exchanges, the most powerful uses of blockchain technology are yet to emerge.
Blockchain is expected by many technologists to usher in a new type of Internet; one that stores and authenticates information about every asset, device and individual, opening the door to a range of new technological capabilities and advances.
- Blockchain: what is it and how does it work?
- Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple
- Smart contracts
- Other blockchain use cases
- Keeping blockchain transactions (and access to them) secure
- Recognize the fundamentals of blockchain.
- Explore how blockchain and cryptocurrencies will revolutionize global commerce.
- Identify how smart contracts can automate processes in a blockchain world.
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.