TCJA: Final Regulations And Rulings
Review each provision of the TCJA, with particular focus on new regulations and rulings. Get answers to questions regarding how provisions will apply in practice and consider the implications for your clients. Cover an analysis for California and several other major states and the status of conformity to TCJA.
At the end of the day, you will have a complete refresher of the new law and understand the "devil in the details" of state conformity.
Formerly titled: Federal and State Tax Analysis of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Qualified Business Income
- Lower corporate and individual tax rates and implications for choice of entity.
- Repeal of most itemized deductions
- Changes in Accounting Methods
- Review Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and recent guidance from federal authorities related to the new bill.
- Consider state tax implications of conformity (or non-conformity).
- Review status of conformity in all 50 states.
- Analyze tax implication of non-conformity.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.