Optimize Enterprise Value Using Wall Street Analyst Strategies
Learn valuation techniques for private and public entities of all sizes and types of industries from the perspective of a Wall Street analyst. Gain valuation skills to assist your clients.
- Business Performance Improvement strategies
- Management styles
- Capital Structure
- Financial Stakeholder communications.
- Determine the concept and framework for valuation,
- Recognize how Wall Street evaluates a business model in terms of sales & profits by product group and end-user markets,
- Identify the relationship between valuation and stock market as well as how to determine the proper standard of value, when other aspects than market value are used,
- Calculate optimal enterprise value in relation to capital mix,
- Determine how to communicate performance measurement and management outlook to financial stakeholders.
Accounting and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.