IRS Criminal Enforcement For Accountants
Examine IRS criminal tax laws and procedures with discussions about domestic and foreign asset voluntary disclosures. Review IRS priorities in criminal tax enforcement including FBAR and foreign-account criminal enforcement.
- The laws enforced by the IRS Criminal Investigation Division.
- How do criminal tax cases arise.
- The processes a criminal tax case takes, from initiation, to investigation, to review by the U.S. Department of Justice, and ultimately to criminal trial.
- Domestic and foreign voluntrary disclosures.
- To make the participants aware of the criminal tax laws and procedures.
- To make the students aware of when there is a criminal problem and how to best deal with it.
- To place the students in the position of best being able to represent their clients without creating exposure for themselves or increased exposure to their clients.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.