Implementing Internal Controls in QuickBooks Environments
Improve internal controls in small businesses running QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise or Online.
Learn the importance of maintaining a strong system of internal controls in a small business environment, including businesses using QuickBooks accounting solutions. Also, learn about the four common types of internal controls and how to assess the relative condition of the internal control structure of a small business. With this background in place, the focus then shifts to discovering the opportunities to enhance internal controls in QuickBooks-based environments by using features found in the application.
Further, explore supplemental internal control procedures for situations where effective controls cannot be established through QuickBooks. While many believe that QuickBooks-based organizations are destined for weak internal control structures, attendees will learn how QuickBooks-based businesses can benefit from a reliable system of internal controls.
- Internal controls in QuickBooks environments
- Common types of internal controls
- QuickBooks-based organization’s internal control structure
- Internal controls using tools and features found in various editions of QuickBooks
- Identify the importance of internal controls in QuickBooks environments.
- List four common types of internal controls and provide examples of each.
- Assess the relative strength or weakness of a QuickBooks-based organization’s internal control structure.
- Create and implement effective internal controls using tools and features found in various editions of QuickBooks.
Business and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.