Security - A Practical Guide
It is not a matter of possibly having a security incident, but a matter of when. Learn the steps to take to protect against threats.
Are right things being done to be secure? Spending more does not make one more secure; doing the right things can. Cover everything from end-to-end including multi-factor authentication, password managers, encryption, mobile device management, anti-virus, firewalls, policies, tools and other techniques that can be applied immediately.
- Tools that enhance security
- Security risk environment
- Security training
- List three tools that enhance security
- Describe the security risk environment
- Specify a business case for security training
- Name a tool that enhances security and reduces risk
Business and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.