K2's Top PDF Features You Should Know
Stop struggling with PDFs. Using Adobe Acrobat and other PDF tools provides access to many features which make working with these common files a breeze. Learn how to use tools and features to their fullest to work more effectively and efficiently.
Attendees will review how to use different functions such as PDF forms, redaction, converting PDFs to Word and Excel files, electronic signatures, creating and applying tick marks, building indices and catalogs, portfolios and securing PDF documents.
The popularity and usefulness of PDFs increase daily, but most PDF users have not learned how to manipulate PDF documents effectively. Accordingly, they struggle and strain with these very common files. Learn the top features necessary to optimize production with PDF documents.
- PDF documents—including applying bookmarks—to meet specific needs
- PDF forms and automate the process of collecting and summarizing form response data
- Secure PDF documents and facilitate electronic approvals and signatures
- PDF documents to Word and Excel files
- Reorganize and manipulate PDF documents—including applying bookmarks—to meet specific needs.
- Create and distribute PDF forms and automate the process of collecting and summarizing form response data.
- Markup and edit PDF documents and apply tick marks.
- Secure PDF documents and facilitate electronic approvals and signatures.
- Convert PDF documents to Word and Excel files.
CPAs, staff, and financial and business professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.