K2's Data Analysis With Power Pivot
Utilize Power Pivot to make PivotTable reports become even more powerful. Learn how Power Pivot can connect directly to many common external data sources or can be used in conjunction with Power Query for superior data import and transformation capability.
DAX functions allow users to create sophisticated calculations, both columns and measures, and the relational functionality of Power Pivot provides all the tools necessary for creating an intermediary database from multiple data sources.
- Power Pivot
- Data Models, Data Analysis Expressions and Key Performance Indicators
- Differentiate between ordinary PivotTables and those created with Power Pivot.
- Describe the advantages of working with Power Pivot.
- Explain the procedure for building a PivotTable using Power Pivot.
- Define Data Models, Data Analysis Expressions and Key Performance Indicators.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.