K2's Advanced Excel Functions And Formulas
Excel has more than 450 functions with many unused by business professionals. Get on the path to improved Excel productivity with an introduction to powerful, but little used, Excel functions.
This course will review functions such as IFS for nested IF statements; AGGREGATE which is best described as SUBTOTAL on steroids; GETPIVOTDATA for producing formal reports from data summarized in a pivot table, CUBEVALUE for building reports directly from the Excel Data Model and TEXTJOIN for joining text or creating CSV files quickly and easily.
- Excel's financial functions
- Excel functions for making conditional calculations
- INDIRECT to make report assembly easier
- Use Excel's financial functions to calculate mortgage interest and principal reduction, or perform conventional cash flow analysis.
- List five Excel functions for making conditional calculations with multiple conditions.
- Explain the general process of using INDIRECT to make report assembly easier.
- Describe the benefits of using GETPIVOTDATA for extracting summarized data from a PivotTable.
CPAs and business professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.