K2's Business Intelligence: Featuring Microsoft's Power BI Tools
Business Intelligence (BI) is one of the hottest topics in most professional circles. Gain greater insights to make better decisions during this fast-paced course.
Increasingly, organizations are seeking to take advantage of available data to identify unknown insights and gain competitive advantages. A growing array of tools, like Excel add-ins to dedicated solutions such as Power BI, allow users to leverage existing knowledge and skills to create powerful, interactive dashboards and analyses unthinkable until recently.
In this program, learn how to implement “DIY business intelligence” using a variety of techniques and tools. Discover how to work with some of the advanced data query and summarization features in Excel to create Excel-based dashboards and then learn how to leverage that knowledge to build even more powerful BI objects using Microsoft’s Power BI tools.
- Excel-based BI dashboards
- BI solutions based wholly on Excel
- Excel add-ins that might useful in BI applications
- Dashboards using Power BI
- Create Excel-based BI dashboards.
- List the potential shortcomings of BI solutions based wholly on Excel.
- Identify and implement various Excel add-ins that might useful in BI applications.
- Differentiate between the BI opportunities in Excel and Power BI.
- Create and distribute dashboards using Power BI.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.