K2's Mastering The Excel Data Model
The Excel Data Model is an in-memory multi-dimensional (OLAP) data engine available in all versions of Excel 2013 and 2016. The Data Model is the core foundation of Power Pivot. With the Data Model, users can: 1) relate multiple Excel tables, 2) build PivotTables on multiple data sources, 3) import data from external data sources, and 4) analyze PivotTable reports using Quick Explore, which allows users to drill up, down, and around in reports. Gain the knowledge and skill necessary to take full advantage of the Excel Data Model.
This course focuses on features found in the Windows-based version of Excel.
- Excel Data Model
- Data Model as a PivotTable data source
- PivotTables from data stored in multiple related Tables
- Relating Tables in Excel 2013 and 2016
- External data sources
- Describe the Excel Data Model
- List the advantages of using the Data Model as a PivotTable data source
- Create PivotTables from data stored in multiple related Tables
- Describe the process of relating Tables in Excel 2013 and 2016
- Explain the process of connecting to external data sources
CPAs and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.