K2's Excel Tips And Tools For Better Budgets
Excel is the de facto budgeting and forecasting tool for most professionals, yet many who use Excel for these tasks do not take advantage of the numerous built-in tools available. Among other topics in this session, you will learn how to work with Excel features such as FORECAST, FORECAST.ETS, TREND, Forecast Sheets, XNPV and XIRR. Additionally, learn better ways to manage what-if analysis using Scenario Manager, Solver, and the value of performing Monte Carlo simulations.
- Budgeting and forecasting-centric features in Excel
- Excel's capital budgeting functions
- Scenario Manager to manage different sets of budget assumptions
- Excel's Solver add-in
- List key budgeting and forecasting-centric features in Excel
- Differentiate between Excel's capital budgeting functions
- Utilize Scenario Manager to manage different sets of budget assumptions
- Solve complex, multi-variable equations with Excel's Solver add-in
- Create Monte Carlo simulations to model risk in budgets and forecasts
Business professionals who are seeking to become more efficient and effective in budgeting processes. The program focuses on Excel for Windows, but many of the features can be found in Excel for Mac.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.