K2's Excel Data Models, Combinations and Consolidations
Learn about the full range of Excel data consolidation functionality, including simple sum-through formulas, auto-merging workbooks, consolidation PivotTables and linking tables to create powerful Data Models.
Harness the power of array formulas to perform calculations in Excel. Combining and linking data from multiple tables, sheets, and workbooks is a daily need for most accountants, yet many do not fully appreciate the breadth of Excel options available for accomplishing this task. Simplify and streamline the data consolidation processes, improve productivity, and reduce errors with the information contained in this feature-packed session.
This course focuses on Excel for Windows, but many of the features are also available in Excel for Mac.
- Formula-based approaches to consolidating data
- Data consolidation process
- Data Model by linking multiple tables of data and then build powerful PivotTables
- Differentiate between various formula-based approaches to consolidating data.
- Implement dummy end-point worksheets or columns to simplify the data consolidation process and reduce errors.
- Differentiate between using Data Consolidation by position and by category.
- Use consolidation PivotTables to combine data from multiple worksheets and/or multiple workbooks.
- Create a Data Model by linking multiple tables of data and then build powerful PivotTable analyses from the Data Model.
CPAs, staff, business and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.