K2's Evaluating Technology Controls
Technology controls (general, systems & applications) are critical. Weak controls may result in data breaches, corrupted, infected or lost data—even system outages. Auditors, business managers and consultants will learn key skills to mitigate these threats.
- General controls and application controls
- Information technology control risks within an organization
- Technology controls improvement
- Distinguish between information technology general controls and application controls.
- Identify key information technology control risks within an organization.
- Design and perform tests of information technology controls.
- Create recommendations for improving technology controls in an organization.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.