Cloud Computing can improve ROI, and is changing the accounting professional. Learn key skills, migration strategies and whether it's right for your organization.
Review solutions from Microsoft, Google, Zoho, Thomson Reuters, CCH, Intuit, Accumatica, Sage, Salesforce.com, Wave, XCM Solutions, Bill.com, Amazon, Canopy Tax, AccountantsWorld, Xero and many others.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud computing vendors
- Cloud-based solutions
- Security and data availability
- Storing data in the Cloud
- Define “Cloud computing” and distinguish between various Cloud computing services.
- Determine if Cloud computing is right for your organization.
- Identify the major Cloud computing vendors and the key solutions provided by each of these vendors.
- Create a road map for selecting a Cloud-based solution and migrating to it.
- Recognize the potential pitfalls associated with Cloud-based solutions—such as security and data availability—and identifying means of avoiding these hazards.
- Establish an appropriate strategy for storing data in the Cloud.
Business and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.