Advanced Cash Flow Analysis
Explore multiple models of both business and personal (business owner) cash flow analyses.
Begin with the business “traditional” EBITDA cash flow and personal cash flow of the “business owner” (using the 1040 tax return, including tax schedules and K-1s, and the personal financial statement). Additionally, the Global Cash Flow or combined “business & personal” cash flow model will be displayed.
This will be followed by the Statement of Cash Flows (and the related UCA Cash Flow as calculated by the Moody’s software spreadsheet), Cash Basis Cash Flow, Fixed-Charge Coverage (FCC) and Free Cash Flow (FCF) models.
Various cash flow projections and sensitivity analyses will also be explored.
Conclude with “commercial real estate” (CRE) cash flow analysis and other related real estate “investment” cash flow models.
- Business (EBITDA) & Personal Cash Flow Analyses
- Global Cash Flow: Combining the Business and Personal Cash Flows
- Statement of Cash Flows (and the related UCA Cash Flow), Cash Basis Cash Flow, Fixed-Charge Coverage, and Free Cash Flow
- Cash Flow Projections and Sensitivity Analysis
- CRE Cash Flow Analysis including Investment Models
- Determine business (EBITDA) and Personal Cash Flow Analyses
- Recall the Global Cash Flow (combined business and personal cash flow)
- Explore the Statement of Cash Flows (and the related UCA Cash Flow), Cash Basis Cash Flow, Fixed-Charge Coverage, and Free Cash Flow
- Analyze Cash Flow Projections and Sensitivity Analysis
- Identify CRE and Related Investment Cash Flow Models
CPAs, CFO/controllers, financial managers, auditors, financial analysts and practitioners.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.