Credit Analysis Basics: The ABC's Of Bank Lending
Attend this proactive training session and learn how banks make lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit- capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character. The session will cover the basics of the three (3) main areas of lending- consumer, mortgage and commercial lending. Each of the three areas will be illustrated with real life “case studies.”
The attendee will also be exposed to loan structure, loan support, and documentation issues and how they are an intricate part of the lending process. Additionally, the basics of loan compliance will be provided including Reg B, Reg Z, TRID, BSA and Fair Credit Reporting.
- Gain an understanding of how banks make lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit.
- Learn about the three (3) main areas of lending.
- Apply the three areas to individual “case studies.”
- Review the basics of loan structure, loan support, documentation, and loan compliance.
- Identify how banks make lending decisions.
- Recognize the three main areas of lending
- Identify the basics of loan compliance
CPAs, CFO/controllers, financial managers, auditors, financial analysts and practitioners.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.