Developing a Leadership vs."Managership" Approach
This training session will provide a detailed understanding of the discipline of “leadership” versus “managership.”
Learn about the importance of sound leadership within the business organization. A strong emphasis will be placed on the difference between a leader and a manager. Various “leadership techniques” will be displayed including how to deal with diversity in the workforce created by gender, generations and ethnicity.
Additionally, the Trait, Skills and Style approach of leadership will be reviewed along with Psychodynamic Leadership theory, Strategic Leadership concepts and Leadership in Ethics principles.
- Leadership vs. “Managership”
- Leadership Techniques and the Diverse Workforce
- Traits, Skills, and Style Approach of Leadership
- Psychodynamic Leadership Theory and Strategic Leadership Concepts
- Principles of Leadership Ethics
- Recognize the difference between "leadership" versus "managership"
- Identify the importance of sound leadership within the business organization
- Recognize Psychodynamic Leadership theory, Strategic Leadership concepts and Leadership in Ethics principles.
CPAs, CFO/controllers, financial managers, auditors, financial analysts and practitioners.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.