Valuation Of Winery Brands And Operations
Essential for business and legal professionals who are advising clients in Winery transactions. Get an overview of many of the metrics used to value winery brands and operations. Also, cover current trends in the industry that will assist attendees when advising their clients.
- Valuing winer brands and operations
- Real property considerations including vineyard locations, winery facilites and equipment
- Business considerations including brand identity, sales channel, stability
- Current trends in the industry
- Learn about common metrics used in valuing winery brands and operations
- Real property considerations including vineyard locations, winery facilities and equipment
- Review business considerations including brand identity, sales channel for access to market, stability of sourcing and production, quality of management, business model and capitalization
CPAs, attorneys and financial consultants.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.