How to Survive Your Peer Review
Engage in this interactive workshop designed for small and medium CPA firms. Review the new rules regarding Peer Review. This course will review popular questions and answers and will include the review of case studies to reinforce the concepts.
- Auditing and Accounting Peer Review standards
- Show the importance of Peer Review to our profession
- Illustrate the most frequent errors in a peer review
- Explain the different types of peer review reports
- Show the relationship of the SQCS’s to Peer Review
- Explain the Process of Peer Review
- Demonstrate knowledge to understand how to receive a “PASS”
Auditing and accounting practitioners.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.