Preparation, Compilations and Reviews?"A Practical Workshop
An interactive workshop designed for small and medium CPA firms. Start with a review of SSARS 21 Compilation and Review Rules, followed by a general overview of compilation and review engagements. The learning model includes lecture with time for lots of questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts.
- Preparation, Compilations and Reviews
- Illustrate reports and letters
- Practice Fraud prevention
- Summarize required Analytical Procedures
- Interpret documentation rules for a review
- Demonstrate OCBOA vs. GAAP financials for your Client
- Employ alternatives to standard reporting service
- Develop checklists to use for Compilations
- Judge how to analyze Going Concern
- Design keys to profitable engagements
- Critique Practical ideas and ways perform these changes in your firm
- Demonstrate knowledge using Case Studies reinforcing these concepts
Small to mid-size CPA firms.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.