Keeping Up with the Changes: Leading Your Firm through a Transition
Keeping up with the changing needs of our clients and the changes in the accounting profession is one of the top challenges facing firms today. Firms that resist these changes or stick with the ?oold ways?? will find themselves chasing relevancy and find themselves behind the curve in serving their clients needs. Many firms know they need to change but don't know where to start, and more importantly, don't have the foundations in place to make a smooth transition. Are you Change-Ready?
In this course, we?Tll explore challenges firms face on the road to thriving in this new, rapidly changing environment. We?Tll look at what firm leaders need to start doing today to be prepared for these changes and to make the most of the opportunity that we?Tre facing as a profession. Participants will leave with a clear picture of what it will take for their organization to be change-ready and to successfully navigate their next transition.
- Accounting Firm Management
- Change Readiness
- Understand where we need to be as leaders to thrive during periods of rapid change
- Understand the role of personal development at all levels of accounting firms today
- Learn what skills your team will need to thrive in the new "normal"
- Explore what you can do to make your firm more adaptable and change-ready
Partners, firm leaders and managers.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.