Capital Structure and Financing
Help your clients recognize the relationship between capital structure, financing strategies and valuation for private and public entities of all sizes and types of industries.
- Risk & Return
- Corporate strategy
- Capital structure choices
- How industry characteristics, economics and regulations impact capital structure decisions and raising capital.
- Determine the risk & return profile associated with various capital structures,
- How to calculate capital costs in relation to capital mix,
- How to choose capital structure and select financing sources,
- Show how credit analysis and rating agencies help determine value, and
- Outline issues related to financial distress and/or bankruptcy.
Accounting and finance professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.