Advanced Topics In Business Valuation
This course will include essential knowedge for anyone preparing or using business valuations. Take a deep dive into several essential business valuation topics.
- Cost of capital estimation.
- Determining an appropriate discount for lack of marketability on a minority interest.
- Modeling various methods under the income approach.
- Proper application of the merger and acquisition method.
- Tax-affecting non-controlling interests in S corporations.
Gain a more advanced understanding of several business valuation topics that are typically not covered in-depth in many business valuation courses.
Anyone whose practice inculdes the valuation of a business or a business ownership interest.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.