Working with the Internal Revenue Manual
The Internal Manual is the primary guide for employees of the Internal Revenue Service pertaining to their administration of Federal tax law. Gain an understanding of the contents of the manual for tax practitioners in understanding Internal Revenue Service practices and procedures in order to effectively serve clients in all facets of federal tax practice.
- Internal Manual
- IRS Examination Processes and Investigative Techniques
- IRS Appeals Processes
- IRS Collection Processes and Procedures
- Special Topics
- Understand the overall content of the Internal Manual (‘IRM’)
- Recognize the IRS Examination processes and investigative techniques and procedures for all types of tax returns
- Identify the IRS Appeals processes
- Recognize IRS Collection processes and procedures
- Identify the Special Topics such as claims of refund
CPAs and accountants.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.