K2's Excel Power Query?"10 Things You Need to Know
Microsoft has updated Excel's Power Query tool—first released in 2010—with many new features. Power Query now provides users with the ability to access, link and clean data to prepare it for reporting.
Learn 10 things every Power Query user should know to make it easier for you to create powerful reports in less time from any data source.
- Excel Power Query Tool
- Access, Link and Clean Data
- Reporting functions
- List Excel versions that include Power Query
- Create Power Queries to Pivot and Unpivot data
- Construct Power Queries to split data columns and combine data columns
- Build Power Queries to group data by fiscal quarters and years
- Identify opportunities to utilize Power Query to support reporting functions
Accounting, financial and business professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.