K2's CPA Firm Technologies?"Helping Your Practice Grow
Public accounting firms face a technology tsunami. Traditional tools such as practice management, tax, audit, document management and workflow are as important as ever. However, new opportunities with tools based on artificial intelligence, machine learning and process automation are available now to improve firm efficiency.
Gain real-world, practical perspectives on the opportunities available today. In addition, learn about specific actions you can take to capitalize on new tools and better techniques in all areas of practice, from tax to audit to client accounting services.
- Firm Efficiency
- Productivity Tools
- Client and Team Member Experience
- List the top five opportunities for public practice firms
- Create and implement effective implementation strategies
- Identify the importance of implementing key productivity tools such as workflow, document automation and robotic process automation
- List five specific methods to improve the use of existing tools
- Create a comprehensive plan for improving client and team member experience in your firm
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.