K2's Going Virtual?"Technologies to Support Remote Team Members
“Going virtual” has evolved beyond any location, any time and any device with access to full-service remote support. There is a wide variety of tools that help us work virtually.
Learn about many of these tools that include multi-factor authentication, hosting, VOIP telephony, video conferencing, document management systems, portals, Microsoft Bookings/Teams/Time Trade, employee portals and more.
The goal, of course, is to have all team members effectively work wherever they are with a full complement of tools. Discover the best ways to make these technologies work and how your business can execute a virtual employee strategy.
- Major Hardware and Software Trends
- Remote Integrations
- Remote Security Risks and Practical Solutions
- List major hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to working remotely
- Illustrate how remote integrations are changing the landscape of the workplace
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading providers of technology
- Differentiate between the remote security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Assess the potential impact of implementing a virtual work environment to improve productivity
- Identify leading remote tools available today and the importance of facilitating remote work in your organization
Accounting, financial and business professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.