K2's Going Virtual?"Technologies to Support Remote Team Members
“Going virtual” has evolved beyond any location, any time and any device with access to full-service remote support. There is a wide variety of tools that help us work virtually.
Learn about many of these tools that include multi-factor authentication, hosting, VOIP telephony, video conferencing, document management systems, portals, Microsoft Bookings/Teams/Time Trade, employee portals and more.
The goal, of course, is to have all team members effectively work wherever they are with a full complement of tools. Discover the best ways to make these technologies work and how your business can execute a virtual employee strategy.
- Major Hardware and Software Trends
- Remote Integrations
- Remote Security Risks and Practical Solutions
- List major hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to working remotely
- Illustrate how remote integrations are changing the landscape of the workplace
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading providers of technology
- Differentiate between the remote security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Assess the potential impact of implementing a virtual work environment to improve productivity
- Identify leading remote tools available today and the importance of facilitating remote work in your organization
Accounting, financial and business professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.