K2's Implementing Password Management and Data Loss Prevention Tools for Better Security
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is a means of creating and enforcing security policies in an organization. Most business professionals have yet to discover DLP and how it improves security. Discover ways to implement password management tools—a necessity when attempting to enhance personal and organizational security.
Learn the fundamentals of DLP and password management tools by working through demonstrations. Identify how you can use DLP and password management tools to enhance organizational security.
- Data Loss Prevention Strategy
- Password Management
- Authentication Controls
- Define Data Loss Prevention and list examples of how it can enhance organizational security
- List examples of tools and services available that support DLP
- Identify the process for creating DLP rules in common tools, such as, Excel and Exchange Online
- List the key characteristics of “long-and-strong” passwords
- Differentiate between leading password management tools
- Identify alternatives to passwords to improve authentication controls
CPAs, accountants, finance and business professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.