K2's Everything Google?"How to Utilize Tools, Services and More
Most users are familiar with Google's search service and Gmail but are unaware of the other services available. Additionally, most users barely scratch the surface of the functionality of Google tools and services that they do use.
Learn about Google’s most useful features, apps and services; all of which accounting and financial professionals could use better. Further, discover how to find better web results; gain an understanding of G Suite and how you can use it as your organization's back office; and learn about time-saving tips on how to use Google offerings more effectively and efficiently.
- Google Functionality
- Google Search Operators
- Google Mobile Apps
- List the business-focused services and functionalities of G Suite by Google and value they can deliver to an organization
- Use Google Search operators to find better results using Google search or inside G Suite to find the exact email, calendar appointment, or message in their account
- Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more using the G Suite desktop productivity functionalities
- List the various Google mobile Apps and identify how a busy professional would use them on the go
- Demonstrate how to back up, share and sync files to the Cloud, other users and computers using Google Drive
- Implement Google's marketing and website tools to improve their organization's web presence and search appearance
- Utilize the various hidden functionalities of Google which are not widely known, but can greatly improve user's productivity
Accounting, financial and business professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.