K2's Blockchain and Emerging Technologies
Blockchain and other emerging technologies will affect every industry and profession. For example, some products have already implemented machine learning and artificial intelligence to help you be more effective. Further, process automation tools are now available for small and mid-sized businesses. Learn about emerging technologies that directly affect business professionals.
While many emerging technologies are not yet ready for prime-time, some of them are. With the cookbook approach used in this session, discover how tools, available now, can help you and your team be more productive, efficient and effective.
- Emreging technology trends such as Blockchain
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging technology strategies
- List major emerging technology trends and identify their importance as it relates to accounting
- Illustrate how Robotic Process Automation is changing the landscape of traditional accounting and financial functions
- Identify major updates, strategies and opportunities that include artificial intelligence and machine learning from leading software publishers
- Differentiate between the most useful emerging technology tools and implement practical solutions to take advantage of these opportunities
- Assess the potential impact of implementing an emerging technology strategy to improve financial and operational reporting
- Identify leading tools available today and the importance of facilitating the adoption of emerging technologies in your organization
Accounting, financial and business professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.