Microsoft ExcelAr?"You Don?Tt Know What You Don?Tt Know
Many Excel users have received little or no formal training to help them use the ubiquitous productivity application. Improve your Excel skills to increase productivity.
Cover basic topics such time saving tips and keyboard shortcuts and then moves to more advanced areas like conditional formatting and complex formula building.
- Excel shortcuts and time savers
- Working with templates, formats, styles, and themes
- Customizing and enhancing excel
- Protecting and securing workbooks
- Formula building and the excel function library
- Understand the many keyboard shortcuts that are available to save time and effort
- Use Excel Templates, Styles, and Themes to add uniformity to Excel workbooks they design or edit
- Design custom number and date formats to meet their specific needs
- Add security to the workbooks they use. This includes workbook encryption, and the use of sheet level, range level and cell level security features
- Understand formula building conventions such as order of operation
- Troubleshoot formulas that are not working properly
- Work with functions in the function library to create powerful formulas
CPAs, accounting and business professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.