The Importance of Security for Digital Information
Businesses contend with a growing amount of digital content. This data must be secured and its integrity remains intact and available to those who need it. Discuss the importance of securing corporate electronic data and storage methods.
Discover ways to achieve high-security standards for content stored in fixed locations, on mobile devices and in the cloud. Gain an understanding of the concepts needed to improve ways to secure digital information.
- Securing individual documents
- Protecting information resident in the Cloud
- Securing data stored on or accessed by mobile devices
- List some of the security risks that affect electronic information
- Develop vetting and selection processes for cloud storage providers
- Understand the steps to effectively set up and control cloud storage
- List ways to add security to individual electronic documents as well as to storage areas that must be controlled
- Explain what is meant by mobile device management and how it can help protect organization data
Accounting and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.