K2's Advanced Excel Webcast | 4203597O
Elevate your Excel skills in thisadvanced Excel course. This laptop-friendly program will cover critical advanced Excel skills in six key areas. Identify ways to collaborate with other users and securing workbooks. Review how tables are used to analyze and report data. Discover ways to integrate and manipulate data from external sources. Learn how to create and audit complex formulas. Review advanced data analysis tools. Lastly, identify visualization techniques to analyze and communicate information.
- Excel workbooks
- Excel advanced features
- Link data into Excel from external sources
- Advanced functions
- Data Tables, Subtotals, Slicers, Filters, and PivotTables
- Identify and implement the best techniques to secure sensitive information in Excel workbooks and collaborate with other users to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Create tables and take advantage of their advanced features, such as dynamic data ranges, structured reference formulas, and the ability to relate multiple tables together into a Data Model
- Import and link data into Excel from external sourcesincluding text, Access, and SQL Serverand use advanced tools, such as Power Query and various cleanup tools to manipulate the data to meet specific needs
- Use advanced functions, such as SUMPRODUCT, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, NETWORKDAYS, RAND, RANDBETWEEN, NPV, IRR, XNPV, and XIRR to create and audit complex formulas
- Analyze worksheet data using techniques such as Data Tables, Subtotals, Slicers, Filters, and PivotTables
- Describe techniques used to create, manipulate, and customize charts for analyzing and communicating information
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.