K2's Implementing Internal Controls in QuickBooks Environments Webcast | 4203601J
The QuickBooks ecosystem of accounting tools remains the most widely-used set of accounting applications in use by small businesses, yet many of these organizations struggle due to inadequate internal controls. Discover options to strengthen internal controls in small businesses running QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, or Online. Discover the importance of maintaining a strong system of internal controls in a small business environment, including businesses using QuickBooks accounting solutions. See the four common types of internal controls and how to assess the relative condition of the internal control structure of a small business. With this background, the focus then shifts to discovering the opportunities to enhance internal controls in QuickBooks-based environments using product features. Moving on, discover supplemental internal control procedures for situations where effective controls cannot be established through QuickBooks. Discover how QuickBooks-based businesses can create and benefit from strong internal controls.
- Internal controls in QuickBooks environments
- Common types of internal controls QuickBooks-based organization's internal control structure
- Internal controls using tools and features found in various editions of QuickBooks
- Identify the importance of internal controls in QuickBooks environments
- List four common types of internal controls and provide examples of each
- Assess the relative strength or weakness of a QuickBooks-based organization's internal control structure
- Create and implement effective internal controls using tools and features found in various editions of QuickBooks.
Accountants and other business professionals who want to improve internal controls in QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online environments
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.