K2's Accounting Solutions Shootout for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses Webcast | 4203872O
The market for accounting solutions designed for small to mid-sized businesses has never been better. From desktop applications to cloud-based solutions, you have affordable options available that were unthinkable just a few years ago. Learn about these tools and receive an unbiased comparison of many of today's leading solutions. As a result, be able to make an informed decision about the future direction of your accounting platform. Review accounting solutions from all the leading providers and compare them based on multiple criteria. This process will help you decide whether you should remain with your current platform or switch to a different one. Further, should you decide to switch, learn about the potential benefits of doing so, including possibly lower costs. Additionally, review various add-ins to help you make informed decisions about issues such as sales tax processing, financial and operational reporting, and business intelligence.
- Accounting solutions for Small and mid-sized businesses
- Desktop to cloud-based solutions
- Third-party add-ins that will provide additional functionality
- Create a List of Needed Features and Functions for Your Company's Accounting Application
- Identify Solutions that Potentially Represent a "Good Fit" for Your Organization
- Estimate the Investment Required to Implement a Specific Solution
- Identify Third-Party Add-ins to Provide Additional Functionality
Accounting and business professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.