K2's Best Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint Features Webcast | 4204352H
Most professionals routinely use Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. But many are self-taught. As a result, the best features of these three applications remain unknown to many. Consequently, users employ "brute force" and inefficient means when using Microsoft Office. Attend this session to become a productive Microsoft Office "power user".
- Taking advantage of Styles, Word's best feature
- How to quickly manage your overflowing Inbox in Outlook
- The benefits of assigning Tasks and sharing Calendars and Contact Lists in Outlook
- Best practices for creating and sharing compelling presentations in PowerPoint
- Key Options and Settings you should manage
- Recognize the benefits associated with using Styles in a Word document
- Identify the key characteristics of effective PowerPoint presentations and the steps required to create them
- List features in Outlook that can improve personal and team productivity
- Identify key Options and Settings in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the steps necessary to manage them
CPAs and other accounting, financial and business professionals who want to work more efficiently when using Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.