Women's Leadership Forum
Attend the Women’s Leadership Forum and tap into a wealth of information from top talent in the accounting and finance industry. Ideal for accounting staff just beginning their journey to seasoned executives, gain insights about acquiring a competitive edge with leadership development and career-propelling concepts. By attending, you'll delve into topics that touch on profound experiences, as well as take away strategies you can implement right away.
The networking luncheon features our annual Women to Watch Awards, which recognizes outstanding women for their inspiring contributions to the profession and their communities.
All CalCPA Education Foundation conferences include free Wi-Fi, discounted parking, continental breakfast, networking lunch and afternoon refreshments.
As we finalize 2020 subjects, here's a look at what we covered in 2019:
- “What Women Say, What Men Hear”
- Leveraging Career Pathways During This Transformative Moment
- Round Table Discussions
- Workplace Culture
- What If #MeToo Happens To You
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Determine how leadership ideas and trends can improve your professional presence.
- Recognize issues that hold you back and what changes you can make to get ahead.
Women in the accounting profession who are interested in enhancing their leadership skills.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.