Accounting and Auditing Conference
The auditing and accounting landscape has changed. From revenue recognition, to lease accounting, to emerging technologies and evolving standards—CPAs need to stay smart and get the highest quality updates possible. Industry speakers and experts will provide comprehensive updates on current issues and emerging trends.
All CalCPA Education Foundation conferences include free WiFi, discounted parking, continental breakfast, networking lunch and afternoon refreshments.
As we finalize 2019 topics, here's a look at what we covered in 2018:
- How the New Financial Instrument Impairment Standard Affects Non-Financial Services Companies
- PCC Update, Framework Alternatives
- The Impact of Technology on the Profession
- Revenue Recognition
- SSARS & Audit Standards Update
- Lease Accounting
- Identify how new pronouncements, standards and implementation deadlines will impact your business.
- Determine critical changes in the accounting environment.
- Recognize changes in SSARS 21, learn how it impacts your clients, and find out what's coming.
- Explore emerging trends in accounting and auditing.
All CPAs seeking technical A&A updates from leaders in the profession.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.