Wine Industry Conference
The ever dynamic wine industry is frought with complicated tax, labor and accounting issues. Please join us as we delve into the myriad influences that affect an industry that is so vital to California and the nation.
All CalCPA Education Foundation conferences include free Wi-Fi, discounted parking, continental breakfast, networking lunch and afternoon refreshments.
As we finalize 2019 topics, here's a look at what we covered in 2018:
- Sustaining the Sonoma County Wine Community
- GAAP for the Wine Industry
- Preparing for the Future of HR
- Wine Industry Tax Credits
- Using QuickBooks in the Wine Industry
- International Discussion
- The Bottom Line: How HCM Impacts P&L and Margins
- How Employers & Wineries Can Maximize Social Media Use While Minimizing Liability
- Management Reporting and Financial Benchmarks
- Labor Law Update
- Tax Update
- Identify issues and trends within the wine industry.
- Recall best practices for winery operations.
- Recognize new tax, accounting and legislative updates that impact the wine industry.
- Outline innovative ideas to increase your competitive edge.
CPAs, CFOs, controllers, attorneys, management accountants, consultants and other professionals who do business in the wine industry.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.