Federal, State, Local and International Taxation Conference
Stay on top of the latest developments surrounding California and federal tax standards and regulations when you attend our third annual tax conference. Conference sessions provide in depth information about enacted legislation and new regulations by reviewing the biggest changes in taxation this year. Customize your learning experience with content tracks related to real estate, international taxation, state and local taxes and federal updates.
All CalCPA Education Foundation conferences include free Wi-Fi, discounted parking, continental breakfast, networking lunch and afternoon refreshments.
- Federal Tax Update
- Estate Planning, New Tax Law Impact
- International Tax (inbound)
- Updates in Cost Segregation & Depreciation
- Fiduciary Accounting
- Pension Update
- Becoming a CA Non-Resident
- International (outbound)
- 1031 in Light of the End of Personal Property Exchanges
- Section 962—Should I Be Taxed like a Corporation
- Excess Business Loss Limitation
- California Update/Conformity
- Property Tax and Documentary Transfer Tax Issues
- Identify federal and California tax developments and regulations affecting individuals, corporations, estates and trusts.
- Determine areas of tax savings for your business or clients.
CPAs, attorneys and other tax practitioners in public accounting and business.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.