K2's Online Meeting And Collaboration Tools
We could work with team members at all levels and in all locations with today’s collaboration and meeting tools. While the COVID-19 pandemic may have been the trigger event that forced many to use these tools for the first time, we discovered the advantages and capabilities. Which tools make sense for your organization?
In this session, we will cover the leading meeting and collaboration tools. We will note the features and benefits of options available and will provide a comparison of critical items. We will also explain deployment and control considerations from a management perspective, citing questions you can pose to technical consultants. If you want to improve your team’s productivity, this session will give you independent guidance.
- Discern differences of features and benefits of meeting and collaboration tools
- List the most popular applications for collaboration and management
- Define your needs for collaborative tools
- Classify collaborative tools
- Identify the cost and benefits of various meeting and collaboration tools
- Categorize various tools, services, and programs used for collaboration and meetings
- Define typical meeting and collaboration tool needs
- Differentiate collaborative tool features
Business professionals desiring to learn more about online meeting and collaboration tools, including differentiating between leading solutions
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.