K2's Selecting And Vetting Technology Providers
Managing Information Technology (IT) is difficult when team members, contractors, and others all sound alike. If you manage IT, wouldn’t it be nice to know the questions you should ask? Join us in this session to learn the questions to ask your technology providers and how to identify some warning flags. The session materials can serve as a starting point for your discussions with your providers. Attend this session and learn many of the things you need to know as you navigate your journey through the world of technology.
- Qualifications and skills to look for in an IT provider, and the different types of IT providers
- The available options for delivering applications to end-users
- Guidance on what to buy and what to avoid when selecting hardware and software
- Select from a list of different approaches for delivering applications to end-users
- Identify the correct definition for each type of IT provider
- Pick the correct meanings associated with common IT certification acronyms
- Associate the various kinds of available software licenses with the correct descriptive fact pattern or definition
- Identify some of the critical service provider risks
Business professionals seeking to learn the best ways to identify and choose technology providers
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.